– Act on Collective Management of Copyright and Related Rights (Act No. 321 dated May 4, 2016).
– Consolidated Act on Copyright (Consolidated Act No. 1144 of October 23, 2014).
Membership in International Conventions
– Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
– Universal Copyright Convention.
– Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations.
– WTO's TRIPS Agreement, since January 1, 1995.
– Phonograms Convention, since March 14, 2000.
– WIPO Copyright Treaty, since March 14, 2010.
– WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty, since March 14, 2010.
Registration is not required for owners of an original work. Copyright protection is automatic and free from the moment a work is created. There is no official Copyright Register.
Duration: during the lifetime of the author, plus 70 years after his death.
Authority name: Copyright Division, Ministry of Culture. Internet address: https://kum.dk
Collective Management Organizations: Copydan (service organization for five management societies), Koda (society for the rights of composers), Gramex (non-profit organization for musicians), and NCB (Nordisk Copyright Bureau).