– Copyright Act 1912, as amended up to January 12, 2017.
– Neighbouring Rights Act 1993.
– Database Act.
Membership in International Conventions
– Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
– Universal Copyright Convention.
– Phonograms Convention, since October 12, 1993.
– WTO's TRIPS Agreement, since January 1, 1995.
– Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations, since October 7, 1993.
– WIPO Copyright Treaty, since March 14, 2010.
– WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty, since March 14, 2010.
Registration is not required for owners of an original work. Copyright protection is automatic and free from the moment a work is created.
Duration: during the lifetime of the author, plus 70 years after his death.
Authority name: n.a. Internet address: n.a.
Collective Management Organizations: Buma-Stemra (www.bumastemra.nl), Lira (www.lira.nl), PICTORIGHT (https://pictoright.nl), VEVAM (www.vevam.org), amongst others. For a full list please see www.bumastemra.nl/en/faq/copyright-organisations